Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 126

Thread: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Little man? lol
    keep hating and I'll keep laughing at you for it. That hatred is unhealthy man-can shorten your days. Once again I am threatened with a trip to the bosse's office. Imagine that. Hate to burst your bubble,but unless what I say compromises the security of the institution,then what I say or do on my time off is mine.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #72
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    I didn't threaten, just repeated. And yea, you are a little man to me.

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    I'll never be able to sleep now since you think so little of me.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #74
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    When are you boys gonna finally go get a room at the Holiday Inn and make up?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #75
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Lol. I am cool man-just taking a new,less-boring approach that's all. I don't hate that dude like he hates me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #76
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    When he dresses up in his Superman suit and says here I am Big Boy!!!!!!! And for the record I don't hate him, just his ego!!!!!

  7. #77
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Everybody has at one time or another broken laws, knowingly or not....everybody.

    I'm only going to make this one post, will not respond again.

    This thread is troubling to say the least. In my personal opinion R13 has clearly been right, and was attacked from numerous directions for standing up for what should have been a universal idea.

    I'm not kidding, some of the posts on this thread disturb me, worry me, frighten me, sicken me.

    This is all I'll say, I will not respond to any comments concerning my post.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  8. #78
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    I don't like what Indian_dad said about one less mouth to feed, but I also don't like R13 and his singing of give peace a chance.

    I know that good people have ended up in jail before, and have made mistakes. I also know that most people, at least those with a bit of sense, learn from that and avoid getting themselves into situations where they become repeat customers, especially when they are on probation or such.

    Does that mean everybody is horrible that's in there? No, absolutely not, but for the most part, the ones who aren't horrible or don't get into there and get into gangs, etc, you never hear anything about or from. They serve their time, they get out. Are there exceptions? Absolutely. I wonder what R13's post would have been if it was an inmate killing a guard, or a guard killing an inmate? Would the inmate have been a poor guy that shouldn't have been in jail if he killed a guard? Probably not, but then again I'm not so sure, the tone that he takes on here is that somehow the guard provoked the poor inmate and the guy just snapped.

    Yes I sympathize for the family that lost a love one, but not knowing the entire story, I can only base my opinion on what is known, and that is someone was in prison, they were killed. They could have been the greatest person ever, but since they were in prison, they were there for at least a second mistake, I'm going to assume that they weren't quite the complete innocent in anything, and gather that since there isn't daily killings at prisons, something happened. Should the one who killed him get put to death over this, absolutely in my opinion but I don't just buy that the one who was killed was sitting there reading his Bible and someone just killed him.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #79
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    I said my part that I didnt agree with the original comment and Im not backing down from it. If you or others took it the way you said you did then thats not my fault, obviously some got the point I was trying to make. I never said anything about a guard provoking anybody so Im wondering where you got that. But I stand by what I said and just simply disagreed with the comment, I am not the only one apparently. If I disagree with a matter of opinion like that then Im going to say something, if not then I wont and wasnt looking for a huge argument. Just because you or someone else thinks a certain way about it doesnt mean you are right either.

  10. #80
    Inactive Member StateChamps92's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2004
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay if someone posts an article of a guard getting killed on duty I'll just say "Ah one less paycheck to write". See how dumb that is to say? </div></div>

    I work at that prison. You obviously are a hug-a-thug that has no idea what goes on behind prison wall. Trust me, it's not an episode of Prison Break or the movie the Shawshank Redemption. There was an officer killed at USP Atwater in June. I didn't know him, but he was a brother. You need to just leave this subject matter alone. I'm not at liberty to say anything about the incident or the inmates involved. But I will say this, when you run with a gang, expect bad things to happen to you. And you have quoted that he was a felon in possession of a firearm. Did you ever stop to think what he did to become a felon??? It wasn't singing to loudly in Church!!!! I don't know who you are, and I could care less. You are one of those people who think Correctional Officers (aka prison guards) are just shaved cavemen who love to beat inmates for speaking to us. When the reality is this, we go through and extensive interview process including background checks, integrity tests, and credit checks. We deal with the scum, we're not part of it.
    "Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •